Nippybus operate two types of service:
- Normal timetable services which do not require you to pre book these are:
- N9 Martock to Yeovil via Cartgate link road (A3088), Plantagenet Chase, Forest Hill, Yeovil Borough and Yeovil Bus station.
- N9A Martock to Yeovil via Ash, Tintinhull, Chilthorne Domer and Ilchester Road to Yeovil Borough and Bus station
- N8 West Coker Lakefields to Yeovil Borough and Bus station
- N10 Martock to Taunton via Ilminster, Ashill and Hatch Beauchamp
- N10A Crewkerne to Taunton via Merriott, Lopen, Seavington St Michael, Seavington St Mary, Ilminster and terminating outside Taunton Bus station
- 658/659 College days only serving Shaftesbury, Gillingham, Wincanton and Ilchester Terminating at Yeovil College
- 649 College days only serving Gurney Slade, Cranmore, Shepton Mallett West Pennard and Glastonbury ( Abbey Barn ) to Strode College
- 667 Street to Wincanton via Butleigh, Baltonsborough, Barton St David, Castle Cary and Bruton to Wincanton
- N11 Yeovilton Airbase to Yeovil via Yeovilton Village, Ilchester Limington Lane, Mudford Village to Yeovil Borough and bus station
- Demand responsive services which require you to register and book are:
- N6 Martock and surrounding villages
- N6 Ilminster and surrounding villages
- N11 Any village not on the timetabled route
- N8 Any village not on the timetabled route
The registration process only takes a few minutes. The information that we require includes a full name, address, postcode and telephone number. We can also take additional information such as mobile number and email address – although these aren’t required, they do enable us to offer a better service to our passengers. Once registered our software gives a location based on your postcode, which allows us to arrange a suitable pickup point. This will usually be outside a large venue of some kind (for example a pub, post office, village hall etc).
Once registered, passengers can pre-book to use any of our demand responsive services. All you need to do is phone our booking line on 01935 823888 and let us know which service you wish to use.
We then arrange a pickup time based on the location of your pickup point. Please note, although we aim to arrive at the agreed pickup time, we operate on a timeframe of plus or minus six minutes.
To view the areas covered please see the individual services that include demand responsive services.